Thursday, June 14, 2007

Mr Narayana Murthy or INFOSYS we would NEVER HAVE NEVER HEARD OF....IF....

Mr Narayana Murthy is lucky to be arrested in Bulgaria. What IF he had been arrested In India ....

India and Mr Narayana Murthy should consider himself extremely lucky, he was arrested in Bulgaria, a event that changed his life, he says... basically a misfortune that lasted ONLY 5 DAYS.

What would have happened, had he been arrested in India, EVEN WRONGFULLY PUT IN JAIL FOR 5 DAYS ... a case would have been filed in court against him and he would have been fighting in the courts for 10s of years, just to prove he was innocent and then, there would have been NO INFOSYS... the police and courts would have insured, he got time for nothing else.

I Should know this very well, because I am going through the Indian Experience NOW:

Visit my website .... www.RoguePolice.com

I was the founder MD of a listed company, Sellaids Publications I Ltd., listed on the BSE, though never a Billionaire, the low depths I have reached today, I never imagined existed. ... Because at age 59 I have savings even a beggar will be ashamed of ... but I am happy, having found a cause to fight ... fighting the ROGUE POLICE OF INDIA.

JOIN ME, you too will find real hapiness.

No comments: